Offering Comprehensive Immigration Services
Immigration processes are often complex. The laws and procedures are ever-changing, and completing the processes correctly requires thorough, detailed management. Whether you are a business seeking the best employee, a worker looking to expand your career path or part of a family hoping to reunite with other family members, the dedicated team at MT Law LLC can assist you.
Our attorneys and legal professionals take the time to answer all questions and work closely with you to determine the optimal approach that will enable you to achieve your goals.
Assisting Workers And Employers Through Employment-Based Immigration
Employment immigration processes allow businesses to hire the best workers and employees to accept fulfilling jobs. Employees must meet specific requirements to qualify for employment-based immigrant visa categories. Some of these specifications include exceptional skill, education and work experience.
The five main, nontemporary employment-based categories are:
- Priority workers and foreign nationals who hold executive positions at multinational companies: Categorized as an EB-1, this petition is reserved for individuals that exemplify outstanding abilities, as well as executives and managers. In order to qualify, an individual must provide evidence of said abilities. Acclamations and achievements recognized through documentation typically qualify as justifiable evidence.
- Persons with advanced degrees: Categorized as an EB-2, this visa type is reserved for individuals that hold a professional, advanced degree or have abilities that are equivalent to holding an advanced degree. With this visa, permanent residency can be obtained via a national interest waiver or via a labor certification through the U.S. Department of Labor.
- Skilled workers or professionals: Categorized as an EB-3, this visa type is reserved for skilled workers and professionals. Permanent residency can be obtained if the individual has a labor certification granted by the U.S. Department of Labor. This allows for full-time, permanent employment.
- Special immigrants: Categorized as an EB-4, this type is reserved for individuals falling under the “special immigrant” status. This includes religious workers, broadcasters, armed forces members and more.
- Investor visas: Categorized as EB-5, this investor petition allows for entrepreneurs and eligible family members to apply for permanent residency under specific circumstances.
In order to employ immigrant workers, employers typically must demonstrate the ability to pay the offered wage. Some foreign nationals can work in the United States via an Employment Authorization Document card, which is often filed for at the same time an individual petitions for an adjustment of status. At MT Law LLC, we assist individuals with EB-1, EB-2, EB-3 and EB-5 matters.
Uniting And Transitioning Families Through Family-Based Immigration
Family-based immigration allows for families to reunite and spend quality time together. Unfortunately, there are several statutory and regulatory provisions that must be met when pursuing family immigration visas.
We can assist with all immigration matters and work specifically with:
- Future spouses: If you are engaged to a U.S. citizen, we can help you travel to the United States to pursue your marriage through a K-1 visa.
- Spouses: If your spouse is a U.S. citizen and your current immigrant petition is pending, we will help you visit your spouse using a K-3 visa. We will also work with you on K-4 visa processes so that your minor children can travel as well.
- Current citizens: Current U.S. citizens and U.S. permanent residents: If you are a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident (i.e. a green card holder), we will help you establish your relationship with foreign relatives who wish to immigrate to the U.S. using the I-130 petition process.
Aiding Students And Visitors With All Immigration Needs
Our team also assists with the processes needed to obtain a variety of nonimmigrant visas. Whether you are a student, traveler or worker pursuing a specialty occupation, we can help you obtain the proper visa required for your specific situation. Our staff can guide you in your pursuit of a third country visa, treaty visa or intracompany visa.
Let Us Help You With Immigration Procedures Today
Our team works collaboratively to ensure that your needs are met in the most effective and efficient way possible. With our main office in Lexington, Massachusetts, we also have offices in New York, California and China. Our multilingual staff is ready to assist you. Schedule a consultation via our online form, or call us at 800-345-1899.