Tax Consultation And Compliance Services
When it comes to taxation, it is important that you get it right. Whether you have concerns with your personal or business taxes, you will need knowledgeable guidance and clear-cut answers. At MT Law LLC, we are dedicated to providing tax compliance and consultation services for both individuals and businesses. Our accountants will take the time to listen to concerns, investigate your unique situation and craft strategic solutions to fulfill your needs.
Full-Service Tax Assistance
When you work with us, our attorneys will work alongside our accountants in order to ensure your best interests. We will ask questions and assess the particulars of your specific situation. With this information, we will help you implement strategies that will help you remain compliant and reach your goals.
Our services include:
- Applying for taxpayer identification numbers
- Preparing federal and state income tax returns
- Business tax consultations
- Capital expenditure planning
- Strategic tax savings plans
- International tax consultations
- Preparing FBAR reports and foreign financial asset disclosure
- Nonresident and pre-immigration tax planning and preparation
- Financial statement reviews
- Accounting software training and consultation
- Account system set up, analysis and support
- Defense against tax audits and notices
- Tax appeals and collection due process hearings
- Representing you or your business before state and federal tax authorities
- International tax issues
Our staff has a depth and breadth of experience not only accounting matters, but also in business transactions. Our understanding of the tax consequences of business decisions helps us protect the success you worked so hard to create.
Schedule A Consultation Today
Our dedicated team is ready to assist you. Contact our Lexington-based office today by calling us at 800-345-1899. You can also schedule an appointment through our online submission form. In addition to our main office in Lexington, Massachusetts, we have additional locations in New York, California and China.